Product is a new independent agency founded by a team of industry leaders to make and market products for a sustainable future. Product future-proofs businesses and brands for lasting impact, so they can succeed in the midst of ever-changing technologies, markets, and customer expectations. Capabilities span strategy, creative and technology, applied through a unique methodology that combines speed-to-market with high-quality outcomes, further optimized with machine learning and data.As we expand the agency, we're looking for new team members who are excited about the impact digital can make on both business performance and people's everyday life. We want expert practitioners who are passionate about their craft and eager to do great work that makes a difference. Entrepreneurial individuals who are eager to help build a new agency and shape help shape our work processes and culture are particularly welcome.
Product is seeking a Strategy Director to conceptualize product and digital experience strategy for client initiatives, which includes leading user experience research. You should understand the essential ingredients required for the creation of best-in-class products, and be comfortable leading research and strategy to bring client initiatives to life. You should understand user needs, product strategy, content strategy, and have a proven ability to execute primary audience research (e.g. usability testing, surveys, listening labs). You should know how products should look, feel, and work, and have a passion for developing a strategy and user insights that drive great work. Candidates should be able to partner with designers to create breakthrough design, and partner for ongoing testing and analysis. We work in an environment that embraces collaboration across all disciplines, and equally important, with our clients. Strategy geniuses welcome!
- Lead significant strategy initiatives for world-class brands, where the strategy will drive the creation of world-class digital products, services, and experiences. Innovative, elegant design that is loved by users and exceeds business objectives is the goal for all our work
- Partner with designers and technologists to create digital experiences, which could include digital products and services, mobile applications, websites, ecommerce and content experiences, and digital/physical installations (in-store digital; outdoor experiential, etc.)
- Partner with clients to understand their audience and users, and appropriate strategies for succeeding in digital. Define business requirements and identify opportunities when translating strategic insights into consumer-facing experiences
- Execute primary audience research to gain customer insights, which are translated into a clear strategy that can drive business performance
- Stellar strategy skills and a strong understanding of how digital can drive business performance
- 10+ years of professional experience in digital strategy with a robust body of work that demonstrates a strong ability to develop implementable strategy for world-class brands
- Have strong user research capabilities with a proven ability to execute primary audience research
- Have advanced knowledge of user-centered design principles, user behavior, interactions, and brand articulation, while being comfortable when articulating strategy
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial and quickly growing, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills when meeting with and presenting to senior clients and other internal and external stakeholders
- Engaging presentation style and visual communication skills--you should be excited about your work and know how to spread that enthusiasm
- Experience partnering with interdisciplinary teams to create products that are both innovative and highly usable
- Have a passion, desire, and proven ability to innovate
- True leader that encourages and cultivates innovation, growth, and excellence
- Proven ability to lead design teams and nurture talent
Product is headquartered in New York. The Company is currently a fully remote company, but may embrace a hybrid model in the future. We believe that all of our employees, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, or disability have equal opportunities to do great work, and we are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive experience for everyone.