Product is a new independent agency founded by a team of industry leaders to make and market products for a sustainable future. Product future-proofs businesses and brands for lasting impact, so they can succeed in the midst of ever-changing technologies, markets, and customer expectations. Capabilities span strategy, creative and technology, applied through a unique methodology that combines speed-to-market with high-quality outcomes, further optimized with machine learning and data.As we expand the agency, we're looking for new team members who are excited about the impact digital can make on both business performance and people's everyday life. We want expert practitioners who are passionate about their craft and eager to do great work that makes a difference. Entrepreneurial individuals who are eager to help build a new agency and shape help shape our work processes and culture are particularly welcome.
Product is seeking a Social Media Manager to manage the social media channels for significant agency clients. In this role, you'll be responsible for the success of our clients' social media channels, helping to build community and positive brand engagement. You should have a strong understanding of the major social media channels (primarily TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Snap, Linkedin, Pinterest, Twitter, Reddit), and be able to manage these channels successfully. This includes: conceptualizing and implementing a brand-appropriate strategy for relevant channels; creating and publishing content, in partnership with Product's creative team; responding to audience comments and building community and followers; and measuring the efficacy and social media initiatives and optimizing based on results. Candidates should be able to work with clients and teammates in a collaborative fashion, working to generate strong results.
- Lead social media initiatives and manage social media channels for some of the largest and most innovative brands in the world
- Collaborate with the creative team to create, manage, and publish content and deliver world-class work
- Work with influencers and other content creators to build a social media presence for clients
- Partner with clients to understand business needs and objectives
- Help define the social media strategy for clients
- Strong social media savvy
- 5+ years of professional experience in managing social media channels for clients with a proven ability to deliver results
- Have a thorough understanding of all major social media channels and how they can be leveraged to achieve marketing objectives
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial and quickly growing, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills when meeting with and presenting to senior clients and other internal and external stakeholders
- Engaging presentation style and visual communication skills--you should be excited about the team's work and know how to spread that enthusiasm
- Experience partnering with interdisciplinary teams to highly successful marketing initiatives
- Have a passion, desire, and proven ability, to innovate
Product is headquartered in New York. The Company is currently a fully remote company, but may embrace a hybrid model in the future. We believe that all of our employees, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, or disability have equal opportunities to do great work, and we are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive experience for everyone.