Product is a new independent agency founded by a team of industry leaders to make and market products for a sustainable future. Product future-proofs businesses and brands for lasting impact, so they can succeed in the midst of ever-changing technologies, markets, and customer expectations. Capabilities span strategy, creative and technology, applied through a unique methodology that combines speed-to-market with high-quality outcomes, further optimized with machine learning and data.As we expand the agency, we're looking for new team members who are excited about the impact digital can make on both business performance and people's everyday life. We want expert practitioners who are passionate about their craft and eager to do great work that makes a difference. Entrepreneurial individuals who are eager to help build a new agency and shape help shape our work processes and culture are particularly welcome.
Product is seeking a Product Manager to lead the development of significant digital products and experiences for our clients. You should understand product strategy and agile methodologies. You should understand how to develop product strategy and translate client business needs into a clear strategy and clear product requirements. You should be able to partner with designers to create a final design solution, and then translate the design into detailed requirements that can be executed upon by the technology team. You should be able to manage an Agile development process, including leading daily scrum meetings, manage a backlog, and prioritize features for development. You should be equally comfortable working with clients, strategists, designers, and technologists. You should be able to harness your diverse skills into launching stellar products on time and on budget. We work in an environment that embraces collaboration across all disciplines, and equally important, with our clients. The role will also provide direction, mentorship and guidance to other designers, and help set the standard for all our work at Product. Product gurus welcome!
- Lead significant product design and development initiatives for world-class brands, where the work will be seen and used by large numbers of people. Innovative, elegant design that is loved by users is the goal for all our work
- Lead a multidisciplinary team to design and launch digital experiences, which could include digital products and services, mobile applications, websites, ecommerce and content experiences, and digital/physical installations (in-store digital; outdoor experiential, etc.)
- Partner with clients to understand business needs and objectives, and how this is translated into a clear product solution with implementable requirements.
- Work with clients to define business requirements and product strategy for world-class digital products and experiences
- Manage an agile design and development process, which includes scrum management, requirements definition and grooming, backlog management, and feature prioritization
- Work with design and development teams to launch world-class digital products and services on-time and on-budget
- Stellar product strategy and management skills
- 10+ years of professional experience in product management, with a robust body of work that demonstrates exceptional ability to lead the design, development and implementation of variety of products, digital experiences, and/or services
- Have advanced knowledge of agile methodologies and the capabilities required to design and technically execute digital solutions
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial and quickly growing, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills when meeting with and presenting to senior clients and other internal and external stakeholders
- Engaging presentation style and visual communication skills--you should be excited about the team's work and know how to spread that enthusiasm
- Experience partnering with interdisciplinary teams to create products that are both innovative and highly usable
- Have a passion, desire, and proven ability to innovate
- A true leader that encourages and cultivates innovation, growth, and excellence
Product is headquartered in New York. The Company is currently a fully remote company, but may embrace a hybrid model in the future. We believe that all of our employees, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, or disability have equal opportunities to do great work, and we are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive experience for everyone.