Product is a new independent agency founded by a team of industry leaders to make and market products for a sustainable future. Product future-proofs businesses and brands for lasting impact, so they can succeed in the midst of ever-changing technologies, markets, and customer expectations. Capabilities span strategy, creative and technology, applied through a unique methodology that combines speed-to-market with high-quality outcomes, further optimized with machine learning and data.We're looking for new team members who are excited about the impact we can make on both business performance and people's everyday life. We’re looking for expert practitioners who are passionate about their craft and eager to do great work that makes a difference. Entrepreneurial individuals who are eager to help build a new agency and help shape our work processes and culture are particularly welcome.
Product is seeking an Art Director to bring big ideas to life in imaginative ways. As an accomplished visual storyteller, you have a passion for the craft of design and are comfortable doing so across various formats and channels. You’re not afraid of leading a creative brainstorm session. In fact, this is where you thrive and do your best work. No wrong answers, just compelling ideas and possibilities. You should be comfortable translating business requirements into thoughtful, innovative designs for our clients, often in partnership with a Copywriter for a brand campaign or similar creative initiative. The Art Director will report into, and be mentored by, Product’s head of creative, who is a Partner in the firm. Artistic geniuses welcome!
- Create campaigns and experiences for world-class brands, where the work will be seen and used by large numbers of people. Innovative, elegant design that is loved by users is the goal for all our work.
- Work closely with our Executive Creative Director to develop imaginative, award-winning campaigns.
- Hands on art direction, including the effective translation of strategic and conceptual thinking into creative territories, concepts, storyboards, style guides, and design outputs.
- Serve as a visual savant and storyteller. A champion of big ideas and finding new, innovative solutions to old creative problems.
- Collaborate with Strategists and Copywriters to execute the visual portion of a campaign, product, or service in creative and imaginative ways.
- Accountable for the quality of all design deliverables, ensuring that they meet Product’s standards for creative excellence.
- Stellar art direction and design skills.
- 3+ years of professional experience in art direction design, with a robust body of work that demonstrates exceptional design across a variety of products, digital experiences, and/or services.
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial, and quickly growing, fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills when meeting with, and presenting to, senior clients and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Great presentation style and visual communication skills—you should be excited about your work and know how to spread that enthusiasm.
- Experience partnering with interdisciplinary teams to create campaigns and experiences that are both innovative and highly usable.
- Have a passion, desire, and proven ability to innovate.
- Comfortable working in Adobe Creative Tools & Figma. Motion chops are a big plus.
Product is headquartered in New York. The Company is currently a fully remote company, but may embrace a hybrid model in the future. We believe that all of our employees, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, or disability have equal opportunities to do great work, and we are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive experience for everyone.