Product is a new independent agency founded by a team of industry leaders to make and market products for a sustainable future. Product future-proofs businesses and brands for lasting impact, so they can succeed in the midst of ever-changing technologies, markets, and customer expectations. Capabilities span strategy, creative and technology, applied through a unique methodology that combines speed-to-market with high-quality outcomes, further optimized with machine learning and data.As we expand the agency, we're looking for new team members who are excited about the impact digital can make on both business performance and people's everyday life. We want expert practitioners who are passionate about their craft and eager to do great work that makes a difference. Entrepreneurial individuals who are eager to help build a new agency and shape help shape our work processes and culture are particularly welcome.
Product is seeking a Marketing Director to help lead significant client relationships for the agency, driving the overall strategy and delivery the work. In this role, you should have strong strategic marketing skills, with an ability to partner with senior members of our client organization to help formulate and execute successful initiatives. And, you should have strong project management and leadership skills, where you are able to lead the internal team to make sure the work is high quality and meets business objectives. The successful candidate should have a strong understanding of marketing and digital, which includes an understanding of brand strategy, communications planning, campaigns, social, mobile, and search. Candidates should also understand digital experiences, and how strong experience design drives business performance. You should be able to work with clients and lead teams through the entire marketing lifecycle, from formulating initial strategy, campaign ideation, campaign execution, and post-launch management, measurement, and optimization. The Marketing Director role will report into Product's Managing Partner.
- Lead significant client relationships for Product, which includes initiatives for some of the largest and most innovative brands in the world
- Lead a multidisciplinary team to implement client work, which includes strategists, creatives, project managers, designers, marketing managers, and technologists
- Partner with clients to understand business needs and objectives.
- Help define marketing objectives and formulate marketing strategy, identifying opportunities to translating strategic insights into compelling marketing initiatives
- Work closely with creative, strategy, technology, and media teams to deliver world-class work
- Partner with Product's Managing Partner to help grow existing client relationships and win new business
- Stellar strategy and leadership skills
- 10+ years of professional experience in client services and/or marketing strategy for leading agencies, with a proven ability to lead large, successful client relationships
- Have a thorough understanding of modern, digitally-oriented, but channel agnostic marketing
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial, and quickly growing, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills when meeting with, and presenting to, senior clients and other internal and external stakeholders
- Engaging presentation style and visual communication skills--you should be excited about the team's work and know how to spread that enthusiasm
- Experience partnering with interdisciplinary teams to highly successful marketing initiatives
- Have a passion, desire, and proven ability, to innovate
- True leader that encourages and cultivates innovation, growth, and excellence
- Proven ability to lead teams and nurture talent
Product is headquartered in New York. The Company is currently a fully remote company, but may embrace a hybrid model in the future. We believe that all of our employees, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, or disability have equal opportunities to do great work, and we are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive experience for everyone.